Join CIC SU!
Start your extracurricular activities & build your career now by applying for the Student Union!
The CIC SU Eligibility Criteria:
- GPA should be not less than 75%.
- Have spent at least one academic year at CIC.
- Have a clean Academic record. (Does not have a history of any Academic or behavioral penalties)
- Strong management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Have a good proficiency of the English Language.
Interested candidates should send an email before Oct. 13th to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position running for, as the subject, answering the following questions:
- Your name & ID.
- Why are you interested to join the SU?
- What is your plan? How can you help the students? (Should be relevant to the desired position)
- What are you looking to gain from being in the SU?
- If you are running for president you have to submit a full plan for the SU.
- If you are applying as a group you have to answer the previous questions for each position.
- Vice President.
- Financial Secretary.
- International Affairs & Communications Officer.
- Academic & Students’ Affairs.
Students Union Modified Timeline:
17th & 18th Oct.: Evaluation of applications.
21st Oct.: Candidates announced.
21st - 23rd Oct.: Promotional campaigns.
24th Oct.: Voting process & winners to be announced!