Scholarship Criteria Selection: (CAD 20,000)
- Scholarship recipient selection(s) will be made without regard to race, age, gender, religion, political beliefs, or any other factor, which could constitute unfair or illegal discrimination.
- Student must have a track record of academic excellence, having a minimum of a 3.7 cumulative overall grade point average at CIC and no less than 3.4 to be entitled to this scholarship .
- Student eligible must spend at least 2 years studying in the CIC.
- Student must be enrolled as full-time students at CIC
- Student needs to provide a 500-600 word (typed) response to the following statement: What qualities and attributes do you offer the College as a Scholarship holder?
- Entrepreneurship skills, community development contributions and sports achievements will be also an asset.
- Scholarships will be awarded only for Senior (4rth Year) undergraduate students.
- Eligible students must be enrolled in 10 courses (30 credit hours) over the year( two semesters) at CBU.
- Students registering in one semester and satisfying other requirements will get half the scholarship they are entitled to.
- Students in their final year and transferring to CBU but need less than 30 credits to graduate & yet entitled to a shcolarship, the percentage of scholarship will be decided on case by case basis depending on the number of courses the student will study.
- Best two applicants will be awarded CAD 5000 each. The next five recipients will be awarded CAD 2000 each.
- Scholarship will cover academic tuition fees only.
- Students must submit a scholarship application form together with the CBU transfer form to the CIC External Affairs Department with all required information before 30th March.
- An Award committee at CBU will judge the applicants and chosen applicants will be notified officially by CIC External Affairs Department.