The Multidisciplinary International Conference On Sustainable Development Strategy
May 3rd - 4th, 2017
CIC, Cairo, Egypt
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and practitioners to exchange and share their experiences and research results in many aspects of different fields. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for scientists, engineers, Business, Mass communications personnel, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, and applications in areas of Engineering, Business and Mass-Communication with several sessions and number of plenary speakers.
(1) The Multidisciplinary International Conference for Engineering applied Sciences and Computational Mathematical Models
The scientific program will focus on current advances in the research, production and use of Engineering and Applied Sciences with focus on their role in maintaining high academic level in Engineering and Applied Sciences.
(2) The Multidisciplinary International Conference for Media and Mass Communication Technologies
The main goal of conference on Media and Mass Communication is to provide a multinational platform where the latest trends in Communication and Media sciences can be presented and discussed in a friendly environment with the aim to learn from each other.
(3) The Multidisciplinary International Conference for Business, Management, and technology management focuses on related subjects
The conference provides the premier forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Economics, and Business Administration, Accounting and Business Information Technology. In addition this gathering will help the delegates to establish research or business relations as well as to find international linkage for future collaborations in their career path.
- Abstract Submission Date: Jan 15, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance / Rejection: Feb 10, 2017
- Full Paper Submission: March 30, 2017
For more information, kindly check this link