CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
The Ministry of Higher Education determines minimum grade for acceptance each academic year through Tanseeq. In addition, for the dual program, students must qualify for the Canadian partner university requirements.
- SAT I: minimum score of 1200 or above
- SAT II: score of 900 or above (SAT II =2 subjects which must include Mathematics and physics/ chemistry/ Biology)
- + 8 subjects from grade 11 and 12 (max. of 3 subjects only from grade 11)with a minimum grade of D including the below qualifying subjects
All the above requirements but the required minimum score in subject is C
GPA for acceptance is determined yearly by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Educatio
- 8 O.L subjects with a minimum grade of C+ Mathematics A.L with minimum grade of D or 2 A.S subjects(Mathematics and physics or chemistry or accounting) minimum grade of D
- 8 O.L subjects with a minimum grade of C + 2 A.L subjects with minimum grade of C including Math
- PS: 1 AL Subject = 2 AS subjects
GPA for acceptance is determined yearly by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education
Qualifying Subjects (American diploma and IGCSE)
English or English Literature or composition 2A, Physics, Chemistry or applied chemistry, Mathematics, advanced Mathematics; rest of the subjects is optional
Scholarships are available now!
|REGULAR PROGRAM||33,600 EGP|
|DUAL PROGRAM||33,600 EGP
+ 1,500 CAD
|Other Fees||2,500 EGP|
|Admission Application||500 EGP|
|Placement Exam||500 EGP|
As we welcome students from different governorates here in Egypt & international students as well, we provide housing facility for our students in the neighborhood surrounding the campus.
Transportation is also available from the campus to multiple meeting points. The students support unit will provide you with all the details.
Getting an academic degree is investing in your future. We make sure to provide our students with financial support services that will help them succeed.
We provide you with wide-range of financial aids & scholarships that are based on different criteria. Know more about the available options for financial support.